Re: wajig commandline changes

On Mon, 02 Apr 2012 14:06:37 +0200, Johann Spies wrote:

> I have been using wajig for years and now the commandline options has
> changed and I find it a bit annoying.

It's usually a good sign seeing packages change and evolve, this means
they're not abandoned.

> Example.
>
> I could quickly type 'wajig list emacs'  to find out which emacs-related
> packages were installed on my system.  Now I have to type
>
> 'wajig listinstalled | grep emacs'
>
> - nearly twice the number of characters needed for the same result.

I don't use the package (so I could have missed something obvious) but
you mean the "list" argument does not work? :-?

I have found this but maybe is outdated:

http://linux.togaware.com/survivor/Finding_Packages.html

Greetings,

--
Camaleón