Re: upgrade to Wheezy fails with aptitude

On Mon, 2 Apr 2012, Lisi wrote:

Why "curiously"?  I didn't answer most of your ludicrous assertions.

  In that case, this "ludicrous assertion" is not from me, but from
  the releases notes. It's easier to ignore what you can't answer,
  and replace that with insults, the most ignominious for you being
  apparently "Frenchman" !! I would recommend some reading of the
  netetiquette.

  I'll then also abandon this unproductive flame war, and put you in
  my black list.

--
Pierre Frenkiel