Make fully encrypted disk without LVM during install

Hi all,

I plan on installing testing on a brand new disk later this week. Last time I
did this I just followed the options the installer offered and ended up with a
perfectly fine system on a fully encrypted disk using LVM.

This time I need my disk to be easily portable, so I prefer to have a fully
encrypted disk without LVM. Not that LVM is a problem in itself, but I could
do without the hassle it brings with it when you want to mount that disk on
another system where that system will not boot from it. I know it can be done
even with LVM, but in this case it is more of a bother than a help because I
am quite sure I won't need to resize the partitions.

Is there some combination of options in the installer that supports this
choice? If there is I am propbably very dense today, because I can't seem to
find it. I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me some pointers in the
right direction.

Grx HdV