Re: printer Kyocera FSC-5100DN

On 2012-03-30 16:29:40, Leonard Le-Rey wrote:
> If I want to
> print a PDF produced by pdfLaTex, it might print one page but if I
> print a larger amount, I get the following printout error message:
>
> ERROR:
> undefined
> OFFENDING COMMAND:
> STACK:
> --nostringval--
> 133
>
> and nothing is printed anymore.

Does the printer actually support PDF input, or do you have a
filter in place that concerts them to postscript?  pdf2ps might
come handy.  If the printer indeed supports PDF input, then
I would suggest you install the latest firmware so you don't
spend time troubleshooting old issues.

/Allan
--
Allan Wind