Re: [MUST WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEO] [SUCCESS REPORT] Xen VGA Passthrough to Windows 8 Consumer Preview HVM Virtual Machine with Xen 4.2-unstable Changeset 25070 and Linux Kernel 3.3.0 in Ubuntu 11.10 amd64 dom0

On Sat, 24 Mar 2012 15:58:44 +0800, Teo wrote in message
<[🔎] 4F6D7EB4.4030908@gmail.com>:

> Dear Karlsen,
>
> That jet engine noise is really actually my Delta 12 cm 1.3 Amperes
> fan in my computer casing.

..aha.  You should replace that instrument of
torture with a silent fan.

> As for audio track, I don't know what to say. Let the video speak for
> itself.

..it did.  Is why I asked you to remove it and replace
it with a new video with a sane audio track.

> Thank you very much.
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
>
> On 23/03/2012 00:40, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> > On Thu, 22 Mar 2012 23:29:46 +0800, Teo wrote in message
> > <[🔎] 4F6B456A.8040007@gmail.com>:
> >
> >> Dear Xen Users and David Techer,
> >>
> >> It is only in the last few days that I have had great success with
> >> Xen VGA Passthrough to Windows 8 Consumer Preview HVM Virtual
> >> Machine with Xen 4.2-unstable Changeset 25070 and Linux Kernel
> >> 3.3.0 in Ubuntu 11.10 amd64 dom0.
> >>
> >> Please do watch my Youtube video on successful Xen VGA Passthrough
> >> to Windows 8 Consumer Preview HVM domU.
> >>
> >> Youtube video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGH05ZoMk6o
> > ..successful?  Like Obama, "I have 2 words," mine are, "Prove it."
> >
> > ..instead, you break up your alleged chain of evidence by
> > faceplanting your entire audience.  Imagine if I came to SG,
> > grabbed you by your neck and planted your face onto whatever
> > you put your camera down on, to make that same noise with
> > your face, as many times.  Yes I lost count, I was distracted
> > by that wanna-be jet engine or vacuum cleaner or whatever
> > whine on your _useless_ audio track.  Lose it.
> >
> > ..next time, put your camera on a tripod or duct-tape it onto
> > your face or whatever so it _always_ records what you wanna
> > show us in a way that proves an _unbroken_ chain of evidence.
> > Verbal comments and no whine makes a nice useful audio track.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: