[Half-OT] Hardware for DVB-C and analogue

Hi!

It’s a little bit off-topic, but I’m looking for a replacement for my old Philips Semiconductors SAA7134/SAA7135HL Video Broadcast Decoder with the following requirements:

- is supported and working in linux kernel 3.2 and higher (I prefer free drivers)
- is supported and working in MythTV 0.24.2 and higher
- has one tuner for DVB-C and one for analogue cable TV (I’m living in Germany and my TV provider is Kabel Deutschland)
- has S-Video input

Optional support for DVB-T would be great.
I don’t care if the hardware is USB, PCI or PCIe 1x.

If anyone can share their experience with me I would be glad.

Shade and sweet water!

Stephan
--
| Stephan Seitz             E-Mail: stse@fsing.rootsland.net |