Re: libflash (64 bit) problem on kongregate.com

On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 18:45:37 +0100, Loïc Grenié wrote:

> 2012/3/17 Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com>:

(...)

>> Is something about connecting the bots?
>
>     Yeah. (It works with firefox-32bits+veryoldflash-32bits).

Ensure that your browser is loading the abobe flash plugin instead gnash
or any other one (right click over the grey square game).

Is this the only game from the site that fails to load?

>> I works here (lenny + firefox 11.0 + flash player from adobe, v.
>> 11.1.102.63).
>>
>> Try by cleaning the browser's cache (files, cookies...).
>
>    Unfortunately it was not sufficient.

Sorry to hear that. You can also try by getting Firefox 11 (no
installation required) with the latest available version of flash plugin
from Adobe and check if that works.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón