Re: Laptop and HDMI output selective working

I will give a try, but it will be the next week when I go back to my
office ;-)

Now I have installed the previous kernel (3.2.0-1) from my apt archive.
I will keep you informed :-)

Only curiosity: if the problem is with the kernel, what con I do to
solve it?

Best regards and thanks!

--
José Luis Segura Lucas