Securing Debian Manual: 4.8 Restricting system reboots through the console

Hello.

"Now, in order to allow some users to shutdown the system, as the
manpage shutdown(8) describes, you must create the file
/etc/shutdown.allow and include there the name of users which can boot
the system. When the three finger salute (a.k.a. ctrl+alt+del) is
given the program will check if any of the users listed in the file
are logged in. If none of them is, shutdown will not reboot the
system." [1]
What can I do to disable keyboard access at all? (I'll use a remote
connection (SSH).)

[1] http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/securing-debian-howto/ch4.en.html

Cheers