Re: Re: Bug in both update manager and in apt-get

"
Can you tell why are you using apt-listbugs to get the updates? I mean,
"apt-get upgrade" should manage that for you, right? :-)
"

With apt-get upgrade, I would have installed even the update with a
grave bug, that was my logic.  Is there a way to exclude packages with
this command?

"
Don't worry about that, I think it's a know issue when emacs is run
from
an X session. Did you "su -" instead just "su"?
"

Tried "su -" and I don't get the emacs warning anymore, thanks!

Pier