Re: OT: Copying a URL from a text browser (was: Re: text browsers)

On Sunday 04 March 2012 10:31:41 am Lisi wrote:
> On Sunday 04 March 2012 12:51:17 Randy Kramer wrote:
> > The only problem is the aggravating yahoo URLs that are very long--I just
> > checked one that is 537 characters long.  So, far, with middle mouse
> > button copying, I am not able to copy that from the one line display at
> > the bottom of the screen.  (I suspect it can't be done.)
>
> I find that I can do it by just continuing to run the mouse over the link
> with the left button depressed, until it comes to a halt against the
> barrier of the end of the URL.

Thanks, but I can't seem to get that to work.

And, apparently I mispoke / mistyped--I've apparently been using the left
mouse button to attempt to copy the URL at the bottom of the screen all
along, not the middle mouse button.

Randy Kramer