Re: Bug in both update manager and in apt-get

pierpaolo pilla,  4.03.2012:
> Hi
>
> I have this bug when trying to install security updates (in update
> manager), and when trying to install mon-apache-server (with
> apt-get-install):
> "
> Error retrieving bug reports from the server with the following error
> message:
>  W: HTTPClient::KeepAliveDisconnected
> It could be because your network is down, or because of broken proxy
> servers, or the BTS server itself is down. Check network configuration
> and try again
> "

Sounds like it can't access the bug reports for the packages to be
installed.  I run sid and have apt-listbugs installed too, to check for
any important bugs before I upgrade.  When it can't access the list of
bugs, it still gives me the chance to continue the installation.  Is it
at least giving you that chance?