evolution segfaults except when run in gdb

Hi list,

Since the beginning of this week evolution crashes on my user account.
Running from a terminal window I see all plugins getting loaded fine and
it starts to sync my imap account, then is suddenly disappears with a
segfault in the terminal window.

The thing is, this doesn't happen on other accounts on this desktop,
re-installation doesn't work, and I already cleared all evolution
related settings and mail inside my home directory. It then runs
normally until I add an account, then it is back with the segfault.

I tried to obtain some kind of backtrace as suggested on [1], by running
evolution from gdb. But when I try this, evolution doesn't segfaults and
I can work normally.

Any Ideas on how to get any useful information on this?

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/HowToGetABacktrace

Kind regards,
Steven