Re: ddclient configure to recognize the eth0 and wlan0 at the same time

On Fri, Mar 02, 2012 at 09:59:55PM +0800, lina wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How to configure ddclient to recognize the eth0 and wlan0 at the same time,
>
> # /etc/ddclient.conf
>
> protocol=dyndns2
> #use=web, web=checkip.dyndns.com, web-skip='IP Address'
>
> use=if, if=eth0
> #use=if, if=wlan0
> server=members.dyndns.org
> login=lina
> password='827827'
>

> # ddclient restart
> WARNING:  unable to determine IP address
>
> so when use the wireless I need comment use=if, if=eth0 and uncomment
> use=if, if=wlan0 each time,

I have this line in my ddclient.conf, instead of use=if...

use=web, web=checkip.dyndns.org/, web-skip='IP Address'

I don't have any interface specified, but my machine only has one.
Anyway, you might try it and see if it works for you.

-Rob