Re (3): /usr/lib/mutt/mailto-mutt

From:	Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk>
Date:	Mon, 30 Jan 2012 20:02:17 +0000
> Install liburi-perl

Thanks!  One problem solved!
(mutt and perl are installed and liburi-perl isn't installed by dependency?)

Now the termial opens with this message.
"Error in command line: invalid header field
Press any key to continue..."

A key press empties the terminal viewer except for this in
the last line.
To: w.ca;/usr/lib/mutt/mailto-mutt@joule.shaw.ca, debian-user@lists.debian.org

<Enter> again gives "Subject: Re:".
<Enter> again opens Nano, for the message body I guess.

The header isn't processed properly.  All works properly for everyone else?
Maybe I broke something in the confusion.

Thanks,                  ... Peter E.

--
Telephone 1 360 639 0202.  bcc: peasthope ... shaw.ca
"http://carnot.yi.org/ "