Re: creating (thumbnail) images *of* (not for) web pages

Claudius Hubig <nfs_2012@chubig.net> wrote:
>Hello lee,
>
>lee <lee@songoku.yagibdah.de> wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>is there a Debian package with software that helps in creating
>>(thumbnail) images *of* (not for) web pages? Like something that instead
>>of displaying a web page on screen as a web browser does creates an
>>image file that can be saved to disk (and then be resized to a
>>thumbnail)?
>
>Well, there are various tools which can convert HTML to practically
>anything, but they probably won’t do what you want.

Oh, there’s also gnome-web-photo, which at the moment does not appear
to be in the Debian repositories. However, the packages from Ubuntu
work just fine.
--
Once I finally figured out all of life's answers, they changed the questions.
Please use GPG: ECB0C2C7 4A4C4046 446ADF86 C08112E5 D72CDBA4