Re: procmail, problem with this delivering recipe

On Tue, 03 Jan 2012 20:57:28 -0700, Bob Proulx wrote:

>>   :0 Hfhwi
>>   * ^Subject: \/.*
>>   | formail -b -c -X From: -X To: -X Subject: -X Date: . . . |
>>   $SENDMAIL $SENDMAILFLAGS . . .
>
> You need to create another recipe for the second pipe.
>
>   :0 Hfhwi
>   * ^Subject: \/.*
>   | formail -b -c -X From: -X To: -X Subject: -X Date: . . .
>
>   :0 A
>   | $SENDMAIL $SENDMAILFLAGS . . .

Thanks. It works.

Hmm, may I know why the change is necessary? -- there were actually more
piping commands between formail & $SENDMAIL in my rcfile. Now procmail
considers the mail delivered, however I wanted to send header only, but
now I receive some part of mail body as well. Thus I need to know why.

Thanks

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/