And after I tried the ocfs2-tools-pacemaker but it didn't help to.

Thanks
Balint

On 03/01/2012 10:38, Matt Hall wrote:
http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Install#Debian

:)

Laird Matthew Hall

Phone:         01284 717800
Fax:             01284 717833
Email:          mhall@fortressuk.co.uk
Website:       http://www.1monthloan.co.uk

The information contained in this message is for the intended addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended addressee, please delete this message and notify the sender; do not copy or distribute this message or disclose its contents to anyone. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Fortress Group (UK) Ltd. No reliance may be placed on this message without written confirmation from an authorised representative of the company

Fortress Group (UK) Ltd. is registered in England & Wales with Company Number 05041905. Registered Office: Fortress House, Skyliner Way, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, IP32 7YA.

-----Original Message-----
From: Balint Szigeti [mailto:balint.szgt@gmail.com]
Sent: 03 January 2012 10:25 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org; debian-enterprise@lists.debian.org
Subject: crm_gui

hello

Do you know anybody how to install crm_gui on Debian Squeeze?
I found this:
http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/FAQ
(How Do I Enable the GUI (Corosync)

This site mention's  the first step is "install pacemaker-pygui package".

I searched this package but I couldn't find it.

Is it exist on debian package?

Thank you
Balint