Debian install including non free

Hi,

I would like to include non free firmware/software/docs in my initial Debian installation. I have read some information online, though am still not sure of a few things.

I will make a USB flash install drive, to be used on a number of machines, including some which will never see the internet. I expect there will be some non-free firmware required along the way. I also would like all non free documentation installed, as I don't know when I may need it, and may be in the field away from a network link. I would also like multimedia codecs etc installed. Probably other things too, which I am not aware of atm.

copyleft.co.nz sell the 'Copyleft Plus' and 'Copyleft Non-Free' discs.

http://www.copyleft.co.nz/products.html

Can anyone comment on these? Are they a complete collection of relevant material for this purpose?

There are also repositories of firmware/non-free material. Not sure if these include everything that may be relevant.

I am assuming all this material is free, as in beer; is it possible to download an image of these collections, or download everything from the relevant repositories, and package it in such a way that it is available for Debian's installer to use?

Thanks,

Oliver