Re: SSD alignment for debian

On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 08:10:42AM -0600, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
> I have the same SSD. Surprise: doing a suspend to disk to that swap
> file you have on it makes no difference at all! Just as slow as to a
> regular HDD. Why?

suspend takes about 2 second to go into suspend and 2 second to wake
from suspend.

However, pm-hibernate does not work, but "hibernate" command does.

No idea why, I think it stopped working after I made my ssd optomisation
changes, but I couldn't track this down to anything.

Also could not find any useful logs.

Cheers,
Dan