A lot of problems with debian sid on a Notebook

Hello,
on my Alienware m15x Notebook I installed debian wheezy (in the 32bit version with kde).
Now I have a few questions:
1: When I boot there will be 4 linux entrys with the kernel name. one ending ...-4-686-pae (or like this) ando one with a 2 as the 4.
    Can I delete the entry with the 2 (inclusive the recovery?)
    And how can I delete it?
2:My Network Manager is not working right.
First the Wlan wasn't working I installed the driver and it worked.
The next day I restarted and nothing worked.
I needed a few time to set up eth0.
Over eth0 I can use Iceweasel and aptitude but the networkmanager (kde) doesn't accepts the connection. Because of this Pidgin is not working.
wlan isn't working too.
3: shall i reinstall the 64bit version?

Sorry for my english
regards