To of the "Biggest PITA on the internet" - Was: Re: OT: Captchas?

On Wed, 2012-12-19 at 20:17 -0500, Frank McCormick wrote:
> Biggest PITA on the internet.........except for spam.

I agree, HTML mails that make intense usage of exotic fonts are seldom,
but OTOH there are nice scripts, I e.g. can't open my telephone bill
with a click and the right-click to download the telephone bill is
disabled.

Counting the amount of trackers used by just one page can be very
entertaining.

I like it, if I can't close a window and special FX like that.

What about information, that we use an outdated version of flash, or web
pages that verbally abuse us, that we should remove our "we don't like
the Internet plugs"?

Also very funny is to be customer of a blackhole listed provider.

1. Spam
2. scripts, flash, some cooky policies, some usage of
   HTML for emails
3. blackhole listed providers, provider that have
   difficulties to fulfil RFCs. I e.g. had to beg for
   postmaster
4. Chambers that sue completely clueless users
5. Completely clueless users

What is
"Invitations to join friendship with somebody at LinkIn"?

Is it 1. spam, 5. completely clueless user or a own category?