Re: Skype and Multiarch

Brad Rogers wrote:
On Tue, 18 Dec 2012 08:54:19 -0600
Hugo Vanwoerkom <hvw59601@care2.com> wrote:

Hello Hugo,

AFAIK installation of skype-debian_4.1.0.20-1_i386.deb on Wheezy with multiarch is also impossible because some of the i386 libraries are of different versions:

I installed it here without issues.  On wheezy, and the same version of
Skype as you mention above.  However, linbpng is 1.2.49-1 in all cases.
IDK how/where you got the -3 amd64 version.  Nor do I have it waiting
for update, but blocked, because of Skype.

This is on a brandnew wheezy install that I got the error.

Hugo