Re: Proofreading of Debian documentation - was [Re: Preseeding - keyboard-configuration issue]

On Tue, 18 Dec 2012 14:08:08 +0000
Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Lisi,

>I did, I'm afraid!  After all, it is easy enough to look SIG up on
>acronymfinder and find out what it means.  Andrei knows this perfectly

True, but even within context, it's sometimes tricky pinpointing the
right meaning.  Possibly not in this case, though.  I didn't go to
acronym finder to check.

>ought to have written the words!  IMVHO.

Opinions are like.....

No, I can't.   :-)

--
 Regards  _
Stained glass windows keep the cold outside