Re: wheezy freeze

On 12/17/2012 02:58 PM, Hans Vogelsberger wrote:
berenger.morel@neutralite.org wrote:
Here are some solutions:
_ Use unstable/experimental
_ Try a rolling-release distro

The freeze is needed to create a stable version.

I know, I use Testing since it exists. Though, freeze is much too long
and thus 'five attributes duullll' anew whenever Debian changes release,
since years and years and years. And if you mean Ubuntu as
rolling-release distro - I have tried it and do not like it. Sorry.

You may try Mint, debian/ubuntu based distribution. Two versions, stable or less stable
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux_Mint
http://www.linuxmint.com/index.php
Greetings
--
Maderios
"Art is meant to disturb. Science reassures."