Problem with the Debian package system...

Hello,  Not sure where this should go or if it's already there!  I
have an iPhone that I'm trying to use with Debian 6.0.6 on a Mac G5.
I've learned that the ipleth-dkms package associated with the
ipheth-utils packages.  I found both in the packages list, but this
one entry "ipheth-dkms — USB tethering driver for the iPhone [DKMS
driver source]" gives me an error that says the package does not
exist.  I would consider this a bug, but where to report it evades me.
 Any help would be appreciated.

jkwilborn@gmail.com

Thanks

Jack