Re: WiFi / Hot-Spot Open Source World

Shiv. Nath wrote:

i am sure many of you would be the part of the real game, where lot of
technology is implemented (Internet Service Providers) those serve
thousands of clients everyday . i am requesting opinion & advice from
those experts.

I work with ISP offering service for hotspots and cafe clubs. <snip>
We purchased 24-Online appliance that costed more than $40,000.
We purchased by thinking that it is commercial product and it would be
reliable and considered support as well, anyways.

After started using the solution, we released that is not reliable AT ALL.
<snip>

how can i put all four service together and make stuff working.

Perhaps this is a bit snarky, but... let me point out that an ISP should have folks who know this stuff on staff. I sure wouldn't purchase services, from an outfit that was so bereft of technical expertise as to buy such an appliance without any evaluation or testing, much less pay $40,000 for it. Your problem is not a technical one, its a staffing problem.

Miles Fidelman