Re: Preseeding and partman-auto-recipe.txt

Andrei POPESCU wrote:
On Sb, 01 dec 12, 09:55:22, Richard Owlett wrote:

http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/install
In Section B.4.7 says
"The examples below only provide basic information on the use of
recipes. For detailed information see the files
partman-auto-recipe.txt and partman-auto-raid-recipe.txt included in
the debian-installer package. Both files are also available from the
debian-installer source repository."       But it doesn't give a
link.

The source repository should be mentioned elsewhere in the document.

Kind regards,
Andrei

The keyword is *should* ;<
One suggestion I received was "File a wishlist bug against the appropriate package." Even a "wishlist" should have a reasonable outline of a realizable proposed solution.

One element of my "wishlist" would include a "Debian Style Manual for Documentation".