legacy-bootordering in Wheezy?

Hi

Does wheezy support /etc/init.d/.legacy-bootordering?
When Upgrading from Lenny to Squeeze I run into trouble because NFS wanted to mount before Bind was running. legacy-bootordering fixed this for me.

I also use legacy-bootordering on my GUI box: I use /etc/rc.local to start inputattach in order to support my serial mouse (I'm rather fond of my mouse). Without legacy-bootordering X wants to start before the mouse is available.

Regards,
Rob