Re: Debian Installer 7.0 Beta4 release

On Monday 26 November 2012 16:52:19 Jon Dowland wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 05:33:40PM +1300, Chris Bannister wrote:
> > IOW, is there a rush?
>
> Perhaps not a "rush" but I'd *really* like to have a predictable release
> schedule.

And I'd *really* like to continue having stable software, and no release till
it's ready.

One of the many things that I dislike about Ubuntu, is its habit of releasing
on time, and then ironing the bugs out afterwards.

So they can't please everyone.

You can please all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all
of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

Lisi