Re: iceweasel locking up

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:58:54AM -0500, Brad Alexander wrote:
> Can you use snapshot.d.o to roll back to iceweasel 16?

It's IW 15, currently. I'd have to roll forward to 16.
I suppose I didn't specify that.
This is on Squeeze, amd64.

iceweasel 15.0.1-1~bpo60+1

But I think I resolved the matter.
I don't think was an update from Debian,
but an add-on I had added on (Lucifox, and ebook reader application).

I disabled the addon, and things seem pretty normal.

Tony

--
http://www.tonybaldwin.me
all tony, all the time!