Re: Outrageous sexism

Well some of us think it was harmless, especially if you understood
what he meant and not jumped the gun. We can all agree to disagree and
take this as a lesson not to make any joke in-case someone either a)
doesn't understand the joke or b) can't accept that some people's
English skills are not that great. If anyone should understand that
jokes and sarcasm doesn't come across well in text, it should be
people who are interested in IT. That's too much to ask though, so
lets move on