Sendt: 16. november 2012 17:38
Til: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Emne: Re: SV: Problems apt-get update on several servers.

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 05:05:43PM +0100, Tore Lindberg Åbodsvik wrote:
> Hi again.

[cut]

> The thing that concerns me is that i had full connection agains the net, i could ping external machine and i also could run the wget command outwards with the files beeing transmitted.
> But other traffic as apt-get update was partial blocked.

Did you actually look at the data you were getting back from wget?
Presumably, you were getting "200 OK", but being given the portal's
login page rather than whatever page you actually asked for :)

Apt, in the meantime was wondering why all the package files it was
downloaded looked a bit funny.