squeeze - apt-cache policy don't report additional info

Dear all,

I've got troubles with apt-cache policy and pinning.
We created some mirrors of official distrib mirrors and I am not able to get the "Release, Origin, Version, Label etc" on apt-cache policy.

Sometimes I got it, sometimes not.. and I don't know why. It causes my preferences are not working because it can't find informations.

Here is the report of apt-cache policy (french version):
Fichiers du paquet :
 100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     release a=now
 500 http://mirror.foo.bar/foo/ squeeze/prod/main amd64 Packages
     origin mirror.foo.bar
 500 http://mirror.foo.bar/debian-security/ squeeze/prod/non-free amd64 Packages
     origin mirror.foo.bar
 500 http://mirror.foo.bar/debian-security/ squeeze/prod/contrib amd64 Packages
     origin mirror.foo.bar
 500 http://mirror.foo.bar/debian-security/ squeeze/prod/main amd64 Packages
     origin mirror.foo.bar
 500 http://mirror.foo.bar/debian/ squeeze-updates/prod/non-free amd64 Packages
     origin mirror.foo.bar
 500 http://mirror.foo.bar/debian/ squeeze-updates/prod/contrib amd64 Packages
     origin mirror.foo.bar
 500 http://mirror.foo.bar/debian/ squeeze-updates/prod/main amd64 Packages
     origin mirror.foo.bar
 500 http://mirror.foo.bar/debian/ squeeze/prod/non-free amd64 Packages
     origin mirror.foo.bar
 500 http://mirror.foo.bar/debian/ squeeze/prod/contrib amd64 Packages
     origin mirror.foo.bar
 500 http://mirror.foo.bar/debian/ squeeze/prod/main amd64 Packages
     origin mirror.foo.bar
Paquets étiquetés :
     sun-java6-bin -> (non trouvé)
     sun-java6-jdk -> (non trouvé)
     sun-java6-jre -> (non trouvé)

I should Have something like this (just one line exemple ) :
 500 http://mirror.foo.bar/debian/ squeeze/prod/non-free amd64 Packages
     release o=Debian,a=stable-updates,n=squeeze-updates,l=Debian,c=contrib
     origin mirror.foo.bar

But I don't have the release... line..

My Release files on mirrors are correct :
It reports for exemples headers like this :

Origin: Debian
Label: Debian
Suite: stable-updates
Codename: squeeze-updates