Re: ssh issue

Am Sunday 11 November 2012 schrieb Selim T. Erdogan:
> Rainer Dorsch, 11.11.2012:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have on a Debian squeeze server an issue, that I can only login as user
> > rd, not as user gpxrecorder, although there seems to be no difference in
> > the accounts:
> >
> > bokomoko:~# diff ~rd/.ssh/authorized_keys
> > ~gpxrecorder/.ssh/authorized_hosts bokomoko:~# ls -l
> > ~rd/.ssh/authorized_keys ~gpxrecorder/.ssh/authorized_hosts -rw-r--r-- 1
> > gpxrecorder gpxrecorder 222 Nov 11 19:33
> > /home/gpxrecorder/.ssh/authorized_hosts
> > -rw-r--r-- 1 rd          rd          222 Dec 30  2006
> > /home/rd/.ssh/authorized_keys
>
> How come you're diffing authorized_keys for rd and authorized_hosts for
> gpxrecorder?  Are the contents of those supposed to be the same?

Yes, I want to login at both accounts from my machine at home. One (rd) works
the other (gpxrecorder) does not. The miracle (for me) is that the
configuration for both accounts seems to be absolutely identical....it
certainly is not, but where is the difference hidden?

Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch
http://bokomoko.de/