Is there a howto for dual boot of Windows 7 and debian?

   I have just tried to use the netinst installer for wheezy
beta 3 to create a dual boot of debian and windows 7.

   The problem arises at the partitioning stage.  The
installer begins by showing me windows 7 using 3 primary
partitions, one of which is bootable.  I resized (this
worked) to get free space.  However, I do not see how
to get a bootable /, swap, and the recommended /home etc
using the 1 primary partition I am allowed to create.

   I would have thought a lot of other users must have
encountered this problem, and that there would be something
in the installer instructions or a howto about it.

   Please let me know if I have overlooked something.