Re: Debian + Magic Jack

    Hello list.

Is there an effective form to use intensively Magic Jack on Debian
(stable, testing or sid)?

I have just 1 box with Windows XP in my lan for this matter, and it is my
wish to eliminate it.

I tested virtualbox and family, but it does not work; because the key is
not accepted by Microsoft, it only works on real hardware.

Thanks for your attention.

AFAIK nobody produced software for linux, it use only MS proprietary from MJ.
To obviate the problem I'd extract the MJ id code and used on a Asterisk server, the only way...