Re: certutil hang.

On Wed, Nov 07, 2012 at 01:13:05PM +0800, Magicloud Magiclouds wrote:
>    Hi,
>      This used to work for me. But today, when I tried to import a cert by
>    `certutil -d .pki/nssdb -A -t 'C,,' -i cert.crt`, it just hung there.
>      How to diag this?

Try running "strace certutil ..." which will give you an insight into
what it's doing (for example, it may be stuck on a select() call or it
might be looping). If that doesn't help, install the debug package
(libnss3-dbg) and run certutil under gdb. When it hangs, stop it and
examine what's happening.

There may be other, easier methods.