Connecting to printer attached wirelessly to router (MG5320 )

Hi: I have a dell laptop using Aptosid. There is a wireless router  and the computer is working
OK with it. We get DCHP IP address from the router, and so does the wireless MG5320 printer,
which I am trying to install. The printer works wirelessly on the windows side. I have tried ipp, http,
Apple protocol with socket://ipaddress of printer ( which I can ping to) . I have also installed the MG5320.ppd in
/etc/cups/ppd/  but it alsays comes up with printer is busy. I used ipp and socket://ipaddress with Canon Pixma iP5200R and it
worked. Can somebody give me some hints as to what to try.

Thanks.