Re: how to get graphics in fbcodecor enabled kernel ?

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 11:03:36AM +0530, J. B wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> I have compiled kernel 3.6.3 with fbcondecor patch. How can I now display
> images at terminal background ?

Looking at the fbcondecor site[1], you probably want to investigate the
fbcondecor_helper program.

Alternatively, if you're not after displaying arbitraty images, look at
the project that fbcondecor was designed for (that is, fbsplash). In
other words, fbcondecor doesn't appear to be intended for standalone use
(though it probably can, if you know what you're doing).

[1] http://fbsplash.berlios.de/