Re: Is Wheezy going to be more stable than Squeeze?

On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 11:43 AM, Russell Gadd
<russ.mail.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is Debian Wheezy going to be any better than Squeeze when it's
> released? I know this is a leading question since many of you may
> think Squeeze couldn't be faulted.

I've been following Debian since Etch and running it as my primary OS
pretty much since Lenny (and definitely throughout the Squeeze cycle
and now with Wheezy), and in my experience the distribution keeps
getting better and better -- more stable -- with each release.