Re: Modoarchive - Again

Ethan Rosenberg, PhD wrote:
  Dear List -

Any Ideas??
I am having problems w/ Mondoarchive.

1] For some unknown reason the system thinks that the hard drive is sda. Maybe, the file system was corrupted and I ran fsck with hard drive unmounted.

2] My command line for backup is:  mondoarchive -OU -d /dev/sdb -s 300g -G

I receive the following errors: [from the logfile]: {I apologize for the length of the following. I selected that which I thought would be necessary. If you wish, I can send it as an attachment.}

Better ask here:

Include mondoarchive.log + mindiarchive.log in your query.