Re: Repair a remote PC

Hi,

Thank you for your answer, what do you think about this software, it's not a GNU or free softwre:
www.teamviewer.com/

Regards.

2012/10/27 Kent West <westk@acu.edu>
On 10/27/12 3:41 PM, Alex Padoly wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How I can do to repair a remote PC, I would like to install a software
> and I would like to move some directory or some files.
> Remote PC have LINUX or Windows XP, the Server have Debian ''Squeeze"

If I understand, you're sitting at a Debian box, and want to
remote-control a remote Linux box and/or a remote XP box.

To remote to the Linux box, ssh will probably do what you want: ssh -Y
alex@remotelinuxbox.remotedomain.remotetld

To remote to the XP box, you can try rdesktop: rdesktop
remoteXPbox-ipaddress

Everything has to be setup to work with these tools, but that's the
general route you want to go, probably.

--
Kent