Re: Wheezy Driver for Intel RMS25CB080 RAID Controller

I think the correct driver should be mpt2sas. That should be available in
the regular kernel (no extra driver source needed), although I'm not sure
off hand if Debian's binary kernel package includes it.

I'm having similar trouble myself on another system because the isci
driver is excluded. I posted several days ago but no one has replied about
why isci is missing on the latest Debian testing release.

Rick