Re: - last words.

On Wednesday 17 October 2012 01:02:20 Wally Lepore wrote:
> By the way, what on earth is
> 'kill-file him'. I feel bad.

I knew that he would not understand that, and in my email to him I explained
it very clearly.  - <quote>
... kill-filing you (throwing your emails away at the
filter stage) ...</quote>

As he says, he has continued to reply to me as well as to the list.  I have
just had two more emails from him in my private email.

I 've just had enough.  I want my personal email space back.  I've now
kill-filed him.

I apologise to all of you for the noise.  It won't happen again as far as I am
concerned.

Lisi