Debian Squeeze Installer: HTTP proxy server to access outside world?

Hi Debain Users,

I am nearing the final parts of my Debian 'Squeeze' install and I'm at
the part (after installing the base system) that says:

-begin-

If you need to use a HTTP to access the outside world, enter the proxy
information here. Otherwise, leave this blank.

-end-

I have already have basic ethernet internet connection hooked up to my
system. Do I just leave this blank and continue on?

Thank you