OT: man in the middle attack ?

On Wed, 2012-10-03 at 15:07 +0300, Panayiotis Karabassis wrote:
> And... Debian is notorious for mistreating newcomers! I have had a
> friend swear to never ask a question on Debian forums again, after the
> reply to his first question.

I agree that Linux communities are notorious for mistreating one member
by another member. Debian and Ubuntu mailing lists are the less rough
Linux communities I know. It's much harder on other Linux lists. I never
noticed censorship or a few people that claim to speak for most people
on Debian and Ubuntu lists. Forums usually are less good than mailing
lists.

YMMV,
Ralf