Re: openmotif 3

If it does not work, it could if you just send files in /usr/local/... and write a script to start your application.
Something like:
[pseudocode]
LD_LIBRARY=/usr/local/dumb/openStrangeThing:$LD_LIBRARY
/usr/bin/mySoftware
[/pseudocode]
It might work... but it also might not, depending on compilation options.

Do not you are able to give more informations about your program? Like it's name, if someone knows it or if it is publicly available...