Setting /sys/block/sdb/device/max_sectors permanently to 128 for specific device

Dear udev gurus,

After breaking the second Clip+ player I got a Samsung YP-R2 portable player which plays OGG files and is accessible as a disk with MSC mode.

Only problem is the device keeps being reset at any copy/move/delete operation.

Googling provided a solution which seems to work [1][2] which consists in setting max_sectors to 128 istead of the default 240.

I can do that as root manually but I'd like to have it done automatically when the device is mounted. My understanding is that a udev rule has to be created, I would appreciate some help on:

- Where to put the rule
- What to put as the vendor (link [2] mentions vendor) and how to discover it so that the rule only applies to that very device.

System is: Wheezy with XFCE 4.8

Thanks in advance for anyone's help.
Lorenzo

[1] http://gordonazmo.wordpress.com/2010/08/26/reset-high-speed-usb-device-using-ehci_hcd-and-address-3-your-syslog-and-what-fixed-it-for-me/