Re: Unidentified subject! [ ]

On Monday 03 September 2012 16:05:12 David Baron wrote:
> Aren't we all sick of seeing this?
> The listings with the messed up headers are next to useless.
> The only way to get sane headers is to post on-line, I suppose.
>
> Someone in the Debian universe has to be able to fix this list!

I have no problems (using KMail off-line via POP3): headers are fine and the
list does not need fixing.  Are you perhaps referring to the digest?  I
gather that there is a problem with that.  If so, the solution is simple:
don't use the digest.  I gather Gmane works well for those that don't want
the large number of emails on their systems.

Lisi